- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Crosslease (freehold)
- Approx year built: 1946
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Central heating, Other (Open gas fire)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Rangehood, Drapes, Dishwasher not working, pool cover + accessory + Pool Pump
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (Tiles)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Pool (Inground, Chlorine and Fibreglass), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Now is your chance to secure this wonderful family home which has been loved and cherished for over half a century!
Great opportunity to add real value here with modernising and possibly opening up the home for greater indoor/outdoor flow to the fabulous pool area out the back, or consider your options for the future by going up for the stunning views (with consent). Or simply enjoy the floorplan as it is while you make your plans. Capturing sun all day as well as a lovely view across Lake Pupuke and Rangitoto, this home offers plenty of potential to add your own magic touch.
The living area is expansive with floorboards waiting to be exposed, along with a gas fireplace for those cosy winter nights and extra heating with a heat pump. A private pool area is the perfect place for family fun which the kids will simply love.
Super close to all amenities with top schools on your doorstep - Westlake Boys and Girls, Motorway access minutes away and public transport close by, this has to be a SHORE winner! Plenty of off-street parking with room for the boat or camper and a great community vibe in this street.
Opportunity is knocking so don't miss out, call me now!
To view the documents for this property, please copy, paste and open the following link -
It is important to register to keep up to date on document changes